Claims Against Negligent Store Operators and Property Owners
If a property owner, business operator or landlord creates or knew about a dangerous condition which led to injury on its property, you may have a claim for compensation.
The premises liability lawyers at Cowan & Hilgeman are experienced handling serious injuries against small and large retailers, including local, regional and national companies. We have the resources to properly investigate claims, gather evidence and present your case. The premises liability lawyers at Cowan & Hilgeman handle the following types of claims:
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Trip and Fall Accidents
- Falling Object Injuries
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Construction Site Accidents
What Our Premises Liability Lawyers Will Do For You
Cowan & Hilgeman has the resources that are necessary to fully investigate your case and prosecute your claims. We work hard to preserve evidence from the accident site that is necessary to win your case and recover compensation. Cowan & Hilgeman premises liability lawyers work with experts to prove liability and protect your rights. premises liability claims can be difficult, but the injury attorneys at Cowan & Hilgeman know what is necessary to win your case.
A small sample of litigated cases in which clients recovered compensation include:
- Trip and fall on front sidewalk at national Fortune 500 retailer which caused head injury;
- Fall off ladder at residential property which caused significant leg fracture and surgery;
- Trip and fall at large, national grocery chain which caused traumatic leg fracture, surgery and physical therapy;
- Defective door hinge at local min-mart closed to quickly and caused multiple hand fractures requiring surgery and physical therapy;
- Slip and fall on liquid at regional Fortune 500 grocery chain which caused back injuries and physical therapy;
- Slip and fall on ice at national Fortune 500 retailer which caused traumatic leg injury which required surgery and physical therapy.
While previous results are never indicative of future success, the injury lawyers at Cowan & Hilgeman know what it takes to win your case. We are committed to results and are not afraid to aggressively pursue the most challenging cases.
Contact the Dayton Personal Injury Lawyers at Cowan & Hilgeman to schedule your free office consultation.
According to the Governors Highway Safety Association, Ohio had 140 motorcycle fatalities in 2014. The Ohio motorcycle accident lawyers at Cowan & Hilgeman have experience handling motorcycle accident claims across Ohio and have the resources necessary to effectively prosecute your claim and recover maximum compensation.
Given the serious and fatal injuries that occur as a result of motorcycle accidents, it is important that you trust an Ohio motorcycle accident attorney that is committed to investigating your case, hiring the best experts and aggressively pursing your claims.
Premises Liability Attorney Dayton OH
In helping clients for over three decades, Cowan & Hilgeman understands how to protect your rights against professional insurance adjustors that stop at no cost to minimize your claim, deny your medical bills and treat you unfairly. The premises liability attorneys at Cowan & Hilgeman will explain the entire claim process, from start to finish.
We pride ourselves
on client satisfaction and strive
to fully explain:
- All Compensation Available Under Ohio Law
- Medical Bills – Who Pays and How to Get Them Paid
- Lost Wage Repayment
- Out-of-Pocket Cost Reimbursement
- Collection of Medical Records and Bills
- Value of Pain and Suffering
- Expert Reports
- Property Damage Repairs and Diminished Value Claims
Cowan & Hilgeman has the experience and resources that are necessary to fully investigate your case and prosecute your claims. If you have questions regarding your claims or benefits, call us today to schedule a free premises liability case consultation.
Why wait? No Risk – No Fee – No Obligation.
See for yourself why so many clients have trusted the motorcycle accident attorneys at Cowan & Hilgeman to protect their rights. We are proud to offer free face-to-face premises liability case evaluations.
Please contact the Dayton Personal Injury Lawyers at Cowan & Hilgeman to schedule your free initial office consultation today.
What We Can Do For You
Our personal injury lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for satisfied clients and often take cases other firms routinely reject. We are committed to results and take an individual approach to each case. One size does not fit all!
"I can not thank Mr. Jack R. Hilgeman, Michelle and Amy. For taking my case.. Their professionalism and kindness was so appreciated. From the first visit I just knew I could trust that my case was in good hands. Many thanks to them. God bless them."